Thread: Brad??
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #63
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
Brad is and will always be missed on this forum. His postings were most always informative, and some would make most people laugh, for Brad had an insight that would enlighten most people. He has helped me several times with little things and just reading his posts on the "mod's" he has done on his trailer. It seems that some people are so "serious" in life that they miss so much until its to late. Brad could be serious when needed to be, but he also had a colorful and funny side that could roll you on the floor laughing. Brad , to me is not a bad guy as some would want to make out. Like myself, he is outspoken and to what he believes, for the last I heard this is what made America great. There will never be a time when every one agrees with each other, that doesnt mean either is wrong. When typing on here or elsewhere, words can be taken out of "text" and there meaning. Words that are written or typed can be turned completely around from there orignal meaning. The same words can be spoken in person and be a competely different interputation. I also know why Brad was locked out. I also don't post on here much anymore, nor do I post carvings anymore. I still read "some" of the forums from time to time and I have made several good friends on this forum. So, to some, do not be so fast to "judge" someone until you know the facts. I have had my say, and I know Brad is doing well, so like everything else in this old world, this will pass also. So every one travel safe, smile and "live like today is your last day on earth" for you never know!
thanks
Tom
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote