View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 06:19 PM   #4
skippydoo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharward View Post
Has/does anyone have any issues with their main a/c not cooling very well?? My main works and blows cold air but it’s still really warm inside.

Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated!
Yep we had issues. It seems to be a RV design problem across the board. We found clogs ducts with all kinds of junk.

I must ask though, do you believe this is this a volume/air flow problem? When you stand under your ac vents,,,does your hair blow? OR must you move around searching for the air.

Do you have a dump/quick cool PLUS vents in your master bedroom OR only those little round vents?

Your rig should not be warm inside while your ac is turned on.

WE live in the south and travel only through the south. AC and a cold rig is the TOP of our lists. We manage to get our rig AC temps down in the low 60's.
This was not the case until my husband took hours to dig around the air vents, pulling junk out, stapling stuff AND making a cone to insert up IN the on vent located near the kitchen area.

*camping world told us EVERYTHING was working fine. Pffft, no it was not* stuff was blocking the amount of air coming out of vents. We fixed it.

Cold air blasts out of all of our vents out hair blows around.
skippydoo is offline   Reply With Quote