View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
we have toured the service center many times. The ordering and shipping dept is in the same building. We watched the process as the order came in from the dealer and how keystone processed it. Understand that Keystone does not stock every part for every unit that Keystone makes. The Usual process is Dealer to Keystone, Keystone to vendor, vendor to Keystone, Keystone to Dealer. IF the dealer sends the order in and it is done online. Keystone gets the order to the proper vendor, etc in short order. I will always ask the dealer for a hard copy of the order invoice. Also in most cases I will deal directly with the vendor, Ex: Apollo, Fantastc fan, day night shades, Burlington Graphics, Etc. Sort of cuts out the middle man (keystone) and most vendors are very good to work with. However some will only take orders from the dealer.I agree wih Hamrad, From what we have observed once Keystone gets the order they process it quickly.The dealer may be a bit slow. There may still be a long wait but it is good to know IF the parts were orderd by the dealer.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote