View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 02:37 PM   #7
NixonFamilyRV
Established Member

M.O.C. #27316
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.O'Donnell View Post

I can offer nothing to this other than the puck system can be added on some trucks. Ours didn't come with it, I negotiated with the Ford dealer to include the factory kit. Our son helped me (actually he did most of the work) install it in his driveway. Only had to raise the bed 4" and block it with 4x4's.
Thank you for reading my rant, and taking the time to reply! I will investigate what my options might be to have the factory puck system installed. Frankly, knowing what I know now about my truck, I wish I had just done that in the first place. Now I have 4 big holes drilled in my truck bed for the Pull-Rite ISR system, and I'm pretty sure that the factory puck system puts the holes in slightly different places. I would likely have to remove the expensive hardware that I bolted to the truck frame under the bed, and accept the fact that I would have 8 big holes in my truck bed. I'll have to consider if that's OK, or if I'm better off starting over with a truck that was built with the puck system to begin with.

Thank you!
NixonFamilyRV is offline   Reply With Quote