Thread: newbies
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #7
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Cyndie and Gary-- Welcome to the MOC forum and welcome to the Montana family! You'll enjoy your unit more all the time! You didn't say whether you are still working or are retired yet but as was mentioned in previous posts here try and make some time for some of the Rallies that will be going on coming up within the next 5-6 months. I'm promoting the Central Plains Regional Rally to be held here in Nebraska coming up in July! I'm doing this because the DW and I are Wagonmasters for the event and hope we can get some of our MOC Brothers and Sisters on out here in the Midwest/Central Plains to enjoy our hospitality. Check out the forum threads on Rallys. If you can make any of them jump on in there and put your names down for them. They are really fun and you get to know a great bunch of MOC members and see some really great modifications members have made to their rigs also. Did I mention FOOD-- well that is one thing that every Rally has in abundance and man-o-man is it GOOD!! Welcome aboard and enjoy your new rig and the Montana Way of Life!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote