View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 04:37 PM   #27
Mike_Garcia
Established Member

M.O.C. #13381
Send a message via MSN to Mike_Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
It is obvious I have to get new furniture. What have the rest of you done? Is it worthwhile to reupholster or should I just buy new? If new - where did you go? The camping mags are so expensive. I get Lazy Boy for the chair but what about the sofa?

BTW - we did not select the furniture, it is what came with the camper. But I have had other campers for years and never had this issue. I am very disappointed.
We just replaced our old stuff with a very nice theater style recliners center console type and a queen size hid-a-bed. Complete with decorative pillows, (we selected the fabric) took about two weeks to order and get. Made by Stantons Furniture in Tualatin, OR., but it is not available everywhere. Also the hid-a-bed has a real, though fairly thin, memory foam mattress, an upgrade, but at least not a crappy air mattress that came with our 2013 3582RL. Order it through Richardson's Furniture in St. Helens, OR. Allow about 4 weeks and have a nice road trip!