View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #42
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Tammy, I just LOVE throwing a good ol' hissy fit when nothing else works! If I didn't know better, I'd swear you had Southern roots. I don't know if Texas counts as "Southern," but I do know how to pitch a good hissy fit. Tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow will be a better day. Enjoy that Chinese food! One more "on the bright side": On the bright side, black tank problems and all, you are in Alaska, a beautiful place. Trying to explain it to people who've never been there is hard. I used to tell them that Alaska was sort of like Colorado . . . on steroids. Once you get Elly Mae's problems fixed, you'll get to enjoy things again. Don't get discouraged. For sure, camping like you and Bernie and Wayne and I are doing is not everyone's idea of a good time, but the positives outweigh the negatives most of the time. Now, I better find that ice pick and a flashlight because we have a wind storm in progress, and stomping through the snow in the dark in search of a large sagebrush is not the best alternative to being unable to get into the Porta-Pottie! Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote