Thread: Quality Control
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:28 PM   #32
jmb98
Established Member

M.O.C. #22945
Our 2017 3921FB Legacy visited the dealership (1.5 hrs one-way from us) four times in our first five months of ownership (purchased in Jan ‘18) before we left AZ in May for the summer. I also had a 2-page list of problems that had been requested by Keystone because I was on the phone with them enough. “So sorry you don’t like your unit...” I love my unit, but would really like you to have built some quality into it! The only big problem we had with the trailer on the road before we returned this fall was that damned half-bath pivot door. The last time it came down, it took the moulding with it! Back to the dealership when we returned to AZ in Oct, back in for repairs & more in Dec before warranty expired in early Jan. Now I’m fixing small things, like peeling wallpaper, loose trim, falling curtains — and trying to talk hubby into a little maintenance before we hit the road again in May. Likely our first & last Keystone, simply for the lack of quality & the lack of anyone taking responsibility for their product.
jmb98 is offline   Reply With Quote