View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #15
Snowhawk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5774
Send a message via Yahoo to Snowhawk
Wschep, Thank you! I actually didn't know of Oswald but I'll look it up on the internet. I spend so much time trying
to find easy, different things that I can fix ahead and be able to take for lunch (I'm back working for Disney) that
I'm not spending much time on the internet. I love the heads up though. Yes, the Vita-mix is a great machine! I use
it a lot and try to share the great things it does with a lot of people. Can't beat it! (no pun intended).

Coleen... Ahhhh, the Cinnamon thing. I've heard that... and try to use it as much as possible. The frozen fruit is a
great idea... and I buy fresh and cut it up and freeze it so I can stick to organic as much as possible (talk about
expensive!) but I don't want the pesticides. When are you guys coming down? I would love to have you come up to our
park on one of our craft days and share a couple of the ideas you told us about at the rally. Drop me an email when you can.

A note to you both, and to anyone else who might read this post, my alternative doctor has me taking two supplements (yup, supplements, not prescriptions) for both my liver (to help it purge itself of the cholesterol) and my thyroid (which evidently just needed iodine) and they both worked. Incredible. Only sad part is insurance won't pay for
supplements (which won't harm your body) but they will pay for prescriptions, which have more side effects than what's
wrong with you in the first place. What's wrong with THAT picture?!?!?
Snowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote