View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 12:29 PM   #16
sappito
Established Member

M.O.C. #24805
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenclme View Post
Keystone has been pretty good to work with on post-warranty defects. I have not seen this on mine. If this is related to flex frame issues, should be taken care of. They took care of the repair on my 3820FK but I never experienced the cracks you've shown. BTW - I purchased that Camping World extended paint warranty and you don't get to read the fine print until they mail you the policy, but I paid $995 for it and it has a maximum payout limit of $2000 (that was in 2014). It didn't cover the claim for painting my front cap on my 325RL MHC which had chalking and fading after 1 year).
How did you go about getting them to do a manufacturers defect repair? Camping World is going back to them to request repair, but I'm not real confident they are fighting for me.

I indeed purchased a warranty specifically for the exterior including paint and decals, and the warranty company is saying they will only buff it out!! And Camping World is simply saying that is between me and the warranty company. My response was that Camping World sponsored that warranty when they sold me the RV, and now they are not going to fight for me?!
sappito is offline   Reply With Quote