View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #37
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Can't speak for some of the others but we are a bit angry and upset and this is a place to discuss why.We are in pretty good shape..perhaps our Great adventure is in the crapper for now but we are still very fortunate. We are now at the N.E Rally in Gettysburg, Pa, we are on the road. We do have a summer of shorter trips planned.I drive a school bus for a private school most every day through several Ohio Counties. I see folks in the morning putting 3.00 worth of gas in their cars..Just enough to get to work.We do volunteer work for our local community care. Needy families requesting food had more than tripled in the last 6 months. A mother with a small child,husband laid off, U.C not yet started..no food in the house.. My problem is we see too much pain and suffering.These are just ordinary folks not criminals of any kind..I guess I should just hook up the Montana have some fun and pretend those folks do not exist. Sorry, Can't do it..There are far to many people out there with a I don't care attitude and that is part of the problem.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote