M.O.C. #420
2007 Florida RV SuperShow, TAMPA Florida

Show name: 2007 Florida RV SuperShow

Dates: Wednesday, January 17 - Sunday, January 21, 2007

Times: Wed - Sat 9am-6pm Sun 9am-5pm

Discounts: Wednesday is seniors citizen's day - $1.00 off

4800 North U.S. Highway 301 Just off of I-75
Tampa, FL 33610

The admission last year was, if memory serves me, 6 bucks and you got the second day free.
This show is billed as the biggest RV show on the East coast. The folks in Hershey PA may disagree but whatever it is HUGE.

It is just a few months away and I just wanted to remind everyone, especially those Floridians and Florida SnowBirds, about January's RV SuperShow in Tampa. Now this is just a MINI rally and when I say "MINI" I mean "MINI" as this is just a one day affair. How you get there and where you stay is entirely up to you the members. There is some camping at the fairgrounds as well as a number of other campgrounds in the area. Lorraine and I winter in Clearwater and we just drive over each day.
Like previous years I would again like to get everyone together at the Montana both for a Face to Face meet and pictures.
The date would be on Friday the 19th and we will all meet at the Montana/Mountaineer booth. At approximately 2PM I would like to gather all the members for a group photo. What you do prior to or after the photo is entirely up to you.
So all you Floridians and Florida SnowBirds and anyone else close by keep it in mind.
If you think you can make it please repond so I have an idea of how many will be there.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote