View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
brenkco
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8154
Well Ozz, I let you down

After your experience in Goodyear, I had planned to avoid the town completely. I have to report that I let you down.

it all started Monday. I had brake problems on my way from California to Arizona. When I got parked a couple of guys recommended a shop in Goodyear. I found another mobile, independent business guy and scheduled an appointment for yesterday. He called about 10:00 and was very sorry but he had double booked and wouldn't be able to come out. I had kept my Tuesday appointment with the other shop, so I figured I go catch a ball game and grab a cold one (or 2).

We'll you guessed it, the only near by game was in, none other than Goodyear. I went anyway, knowing your disappointment but I had to get my mind off the brakes.

We'll today, I hooked up early and pulled the rig down to the service center in Goodyear. First thing the guy asked me is for the year and make of the truck. When I told him, he said that they have seen several brake controller failures on the new Fords.

While he said he'd check out my rig, he sent me to the Ford Dealer....you guessed it, in Goodyear.

So as hard as I tried, I let you down Ozz, ole buddy. I'm only here for two more days and I'd like to promise to stay out of town....but....

Ken
brenkco is offline   Reply With Quote