View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 01:41 PM   #13
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81eagle View Post
Howdy folks! Thought I would pop in and say hello from the cowboy state. Recently purchased a 2000 33ft'r. Just stepped outside but didn't see the model number decal.

I am not entirely new to the Montana experience and I stayed with a friend in his while we were working remotely. I realized in an instant that these campers are so much better than the competition.

We (me and girlfriend) had been scouring FB Marketplace for the right price, layout, etc. Found what we wanted. Knowing we were going to live in it, we really wanted W/D hook ups. Found this gem and snagged it for 9500.

We live in it full time and have it skirted and ready for winter. I can't believe it was -5 this morning! Way too early in the season for that!!
I first saw the Montana fifth wheel in the early summer of 1999 on a trip to Canada , and told my wife that’s going to be our first fifth wheel . I believe the 99 was the first year of production . Bought a used 2005 in 2006 , bought a new one in 2008 . Sold the 2008 , got another brand two years ago , my wife still hasn’t forgiven me . I regret getting a newer fifth wheel . Both the Montana fifth wheels were a more solid trailer than the one we have now .

Enjoy that Montana , don’t see a lot of them older ones around now days . A friend bought a pretty clean 2004 a couple years ago , and has towed it all over , even up to Alaska .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote