View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 07:04 PM   #86
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldbak View Post
Update, Apparently there's this thing called TPO welding. Open area, secure luan and patch. Who would have thunk?
TPO welding..... Now that's a new one on me Tony! Pretty sure that particular skill set isn't in my wheelhouse. Hope the dealer repair goes well for you.

Update: The MHC is no longer a three leg dog. Got the new hub Keystone sent to the house put on, as well as the new lug nuts two new wheels and tires. Couldn't quite rest on my laurels there though, so indeed got the other 24 lug studs replaced as well as new lug nuts. New hub got a fresh set of Timken bearings "just because". I guess I should not have been shocked to find that Dexter has obviously been installing Chinese bearing sets. Three pound "Halliburton hammer" about wore me out getting all the replacement studs driven home, but seated they are. I'll probably stop twice minimum on our two hour trip Thursday to southwest Arkansas to recheck the torque specs on everything. Fingers crossed for this next outing being trouble free. Looking forward to some R&R now.

Happy camping all! For those in the Florida area - hunker down! Better yet, great excuse for an out of state camping trip.....
Lee-CI is online now   Reply With Quote