View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 10:05 AM   #16
napria
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14116
Oddly, I posted this topic originally and since then a lot has changed...

We've gone on many trips with the litter box under the bathroom sink and it worked out well. I just cleaned it once a day an no problems. But then a neighborhood stray had kittens under our front porch. We ended up taking in the one no one adopted and that mama cat rejected, so we had two cats. The last trip we left them both home with a feeder and water fountain and they were fine. Then Wednesday Gnocchi, the original cat, escaped from the house without anyone noticing till hours later. I saw her in the backyard Saturday, but she ran off into our neighbors yard and we couldn't find her again. Our neighborhood is multi-acre horse farms, so she's probably loving life exploring the barns and the great outdoors.

We are getting a puppy at the end of June and July 18 we check into Disney's Ft. Wilderness. So it'll be interesting traveling with the puppy and probably the newer kitten. By the way, we've got a place for the litter box, but now I need to find a place for the puppy's Piddle Place (puppy litterbox) as well!
napria is offline   Reply With Quote