View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 05:02 AM   #1
PartyCrashers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4524
Do your part and let the fun begin-Lake Siskiyou

Hi fellow campers,

I received a email from D and M On The Road alerting my self and others not to forget to turn in my "page for the rally book". Also it was mentioned not to forget to sign up for the breakfast sign up if interested.

I instantly rolled my eyes and thought "i don't have time for this< I will do it later".

Then in deep thought as I went to bed, it occurred to me that I am being selfish.

Here I have signed up to attend this rally. I have attended in the past and always have and always will have a great time.

Yet every year of this rally....these nice booklets are made to give to each participant. A cost that I do not take on, time that I do not spend, creativity that I do not use....yet I receive this book each year.

How can I roll my eyes when someone else is doing the work. Taking on the cost and using their personal time and receives nothing from me other then "thank you".

To Margee and Doug Hatton aka D and M On The Road.
I will do my simple part this weekend and send off my "page" also I will sign up this weekend for participation in the "breakfast".

And I want to thank you now for your commitment to make this Lake Siskiyou Don Moore Memorial Rally a pleasure.

I encourage all others to do the little that we are asked so the people who put in all of their time and work to make this a fun event can do as they have promised us.