View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 04:36 PM   #21
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Enjoy your life the way it is right now. Live in the moment! Enjoy your children, because someday they will be gone (on their own) and you will ask where did the time go? It really suonds like that is exactly what you are doing! Life evolves, and every part is to be experienced and enjoyed! We are only a couple years til retirement and we can hardly wait! Then I think, I don't want to wish my life away! We are just going to enjoy where we are at right now. You have a great opportunity right now to really enjoy camping with your kids, creating wonderful memories they will never forget. So, go out and enjoy them and someday you will also get to enjoy your grandchildren and eventual retirement. All that said, I think the reason why it seems that so many don't have kids is because those who do are just so busy they don't have time to post too often. I think they are out there in Montana Land somewhere. It seems we have a good cross section of people in various stages of life. I think this is good. Besides, what else do retired Montana Owner who are full-time and traveling got to do? lol. It sure would be fun to find out!!!
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote