Thread: Outlets
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Wow, no place to add breakers? My power distribution panel has plenty of more spaces to add the breakers! It's running the wires that would be the difficulty for me. For example:

If you really want to add more breakers, you need to get a larger power distribution panel that provides the extra spaces. Then you'll need to purchase the breakers and run the wires and install the outlets. That's the part that gives me the eebie-jeebies (sp). Not the understanding of it, but snaking the wires.

Just remember it is not all the circuit breakers and all the extra wiring and outlets that will give you trouble, it's trying to use all of them at the same time since you only have either 30 amps or 50 amps!

You guys really missed what NCFishers was getting at! Vickie now was an outlet for her charger, but Jim also has an outlet on his side of the bed for his electronic gizmos AND a new outlet in the storage bay for who-knows-whatever-else. Yup, I know how the man is really thinking! DW has to gain a little benefit to work on the big benefit for him.

Very nicely done, Jim!

In my case, her side of the bed already has on outlet and I must "suffer" because there isn't one on my side and the one in the storage area requires I remove a panel to share the dual outlet for the converter. Maybe I should just make a hinged panel door flap. Nah, too much work, I'll use extension cords like I've been doing. Ozz, please stop me, I'm starting to argue with myself again.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote