View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 05:35 AM   #5
Bourbon County
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30449
I also agree that a north GA rally would be great during the before mentioned time frames. I would be very interested.

I would also like to toss out some ideas. The first and second rounds of the 2023 NCAA basketball tournament take place between Mar 16-19. If enough folks are interested it might make for some neat watch parties.

There are some CGs and places in north GA that I've wanted to visit for some time; for full transparency, I've never been to any of these places and I'm just going on what I've read and seen on Youtube. There is a Camp Margaritaville on Lake Lanier that looks very nice, Talona Ridge RV Park in Ellijay, GA looks incredible and has a large common area with indoor and outdoor gathering areas. I've wanted to visit Helen, GA for sometime and there are a few CGs in that area.

I have no clue how much coordination is required with the selected CG, but as long as it isn't scheduled during school spring break, I wouldn't think that area would be very crowded during that time frame.
Bourbon County is offline   Reply With Quote