Thread: We're here
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 06:23 PM   #19
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
I was going to complain that I was jealous as we will not be arriving until Thursday but then I remembered we just spent the weekend boondocking on the property of one of the members of the local FCRV club. 9 1/2 acres on the Nasmond river. It was big enough the they held the eastern Regional campout on the site. It was our first experience with boondocking and we survived. Got alot of stuff done on the unit as well including:
- fixed the new converter so it actually powered something other than itself, and installed the intelicharger IQ4 module.
- Installed my rear plugitright stablizers
- washed the unit
- installed additional screws in the underbelly where the old world craftsmen missed the supports or spaced the screws too far apart
- trimmed a part of the aluminum underneath where it was rubbing up against the gas line.
- resecured the door hardware on the under the sink cabinet.
- installed a missing screw on the water pump and tightened the others.
- removed and remounted the LP gas regulator to allow for better gas flow. Original position allowed hose to be pinched behind the tank and restricted gas flow to the point the heater wouldn't stay lit. (not a problem this weekend but nice to have fixed).
etc.

See you all in 3 1/2 days!

Bill and LIsa
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote