View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Reservations requested to secure spots!! URGENT!!

To all who are interested in attending the rally, I have been contacted by Lakeridge and unfortunately, they are under new management and that management is adhering to the "corporate" policies with regards to reservations. I moaned and groaned to no avail and therefore am posting what we have been instructed to do. Evidently this is a very popular destination and where before we had a block of sites set-aside, they are now insisting that we have reservations in place to secure the sites. I am merely the messenger, but here is what has to be done to secure the sites for those who are interested. They are requiring a one-day deposit in order to reserve the sites. The deposit is refundable (the kicker is less $10) if the reservation is cancelled at least fourteen days in advance. We currently have twelve reservations made and need to get others in if you are interested. The management told me that they would have to "free" up the block to outside reservations after two weeks, so we have until the end of April. I hope that all of the others who expressed interest will make reservations in this period of time in order to guarantee that we are all together. Those who want to join us and have not related such, I encourage you to likewise make the call! Obviously, this change is upsetting to me personally, but we cannot change locations at this point since we do have 12 of us who have reserved. Please use the direct number 276-766-3211 and be sure to mention the Montana Owners Club when you make reservations. We look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones, so bite the bullet, make the call and we will see you in August!!!
Bingo and Cathy

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote