View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 02:46 PM   #14
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by New 2022 Montana Owner View Post
Keystone confirmed there is no solar disconnect only removing the leads from the MPPT as you mentioned.

According to Lippert, the controller requires 12 volts to perform the diagnostic test so I can’t turn off the battery disconnect.

In my opinion, Keystone is a joke. They can’t provide schematics, diagrams, or anything that would be of assistance. They told me to call the dealership. But, that is another subject.
If you haven't already tried this please do.

Turn off the battery disconnect and the inverter disconnect of 15 minuets. Unplug shore power. Then turn them back on and press the level control panel power button. See if the display comes on.

Keystones website is very detailed and has all the links to the vendor equipment used in the build of their trailers. NO trailer manufactures provide a schematic snice any given model is constantly changing. The best they can do is provide a color code which they have.