View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 03:27 PM   #2
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by New 2022 Montana Owner View Post
I currently have a 2022 Montana 3781RL 5th wheel camper with power but no display on the LIPPERT electronic leveling display (no model number identified). Campers Inn does not have a service technician that can look at or replace at my location so I need to know what, if anything, can be done to figure out how to operate the control panel in order to hook up to a vehicle.

I did search the forum for similar issues but only found leveling questions. If I missed a same or similar topic, please forgive me and post location.

Thank you
I'd try pulling the shore power and turn off the battery disconnect. Let sit for a few minutes and turn back on.

This from Goggle

If just the panel/display for your Lippert Ground Control 3.0 Leveling System # LC358590 is blank then I simply recommend unplugging the panel itself from power. What you can do is just remove the panel and unplug it from the back. Leave it unplugged for at least 15 minutes until it completely shuts off. Sep 1, 2019