View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 09:59 AM   #27
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Thanks for the information on what looks to be a great card for saving on Diesel. Sure puts a hole in the "but truck stops are more expensive" argument!! Now we can get fuel at the lowest cost in town at a place that was designed for larger vehicles. No worries about hitting the roof on an awning or driving in the traffic of an unfamiliar town!!!!

Heck we do business with 3 banks and have 8 accounts. We pay everything online. We haven't written a check in the last 5-6 years! If someone insists on cash or check we either don't do business with them or get a money order.

With everything setup properly you can leave the country on vacation with no worries about the bills being paid. Since it is all tracked and you can look at everything on your cell phone (my bank accounts open with fingerprint---easy easy but secure) it makes it very easy to catch any issues.
I could not agree more, I cannot even remember the last check I wrote, even my business we do all transactions electronically. Other than the rare card compromise (where the bank always reimbursed us) it has been smooth sailing.

You are right the fact that you are typically notified of electronic transactions almost immediately, most fraud is caught immediately.
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote