View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 08:27 PM   #25
PeteandJoan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17905
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsout View Post
I know there has been a little discussion regarding this however there is not a dedicated thread for the TSD Fuel Card.

As some of you know large trucking companies have contracts with truck stop fuel stations like Loves, Flying J, Pilot and others. They get serious discounts when fueling Typically $.30 - $.50 per gallon discounts, this is from the volume buying power they have.

A company TSD Logistics (40 year old company) based in Texas has a program that allows small independent truckers, small trucking companies and yes RV-er's to join and take advantage of the same Diesel group
buying discounts the large trucking companies enjoy.

It is a very simple concept you apply online, within 1 Week TSD will call to verify you are a real person and get your banking info and then they will send you your Fuel Debit card that will be linked to you personal checking account.

You will then pull up to the commercial pumps use your debit card (like any other card you used in the past) it will show you the published "cash" price and that is all you will see at the pump. Once you are done you go into the TSD/EFS app on your phone and it will show you the discount and what you actually paid and it will show you the discount.

Now whatever the discount is TSD will take 10% so say the discount was $.40 per gallon TSD will take $.04 and then the funds will be taken out of your checking account in a day or two less the 10% TSD fee.

Also you know when you pull up to the pumps and they ask for a "Control Number" and you do not have one so you have to go inside and pre pay. well with the TSD card you get a Control Number so this will eliminate that hassle also.

I have now had my Card for two months used it twice Saved $.34 and $.35 (after TSD 10%), both were at Loves.

There is a place on the application for a referral you can use "lightsout" however it is not a requirement.

Here is a great video that also explains how it works (skip to 8:50 on video).

Just signed up and used you as my referral....your welcome . Said they will call me in a few days to get banking details . Hope it all works out. Thanks for posting.
6-pt Hydraulic leveling
PeteandJoan is offline   Reply With Quote