View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 12:53 AM   #40
BrianVer2
Established Member

M.O.C. #31132
Thank for your help everyone. I finally got the hydraulics sorted out I made some mistakes in the first week of RV ownership: facepalm: I already thanked my wife Nell for the real turning point.She is so smart! We were supposed to disconnect the battery once we were on shore power, doh. No wonder the battery was draining. I was running everything on the inverter/ charger system. Lucky I didn't fry it.

And there's another wing-dinger. I thought I was being so careful when I was repairing battery cables or perhaps while I was trying relentlessly to get the front jacks down to start the Auto-leveling system. Somewhere alone the line I mixed up the two push-on connectors on the pump itself Well that helped, doh!

A secondary effect to the low battery power is the previous idiot owners replaced the 12VDC/120VAC refrigerator with a cheap version of a refrigerator called a Winia. Sigh, the whole time I was messing around with the batteries it was running solely from the RV's Inverter.

For the last twenty years I have researched whatever appliance decided to give us undeserved grief trouble-shot the problem and ordered parts.
I don't know if you noticed, but, corporations are at war with ownership rights. After Sears/Craftsman went under along with their wealth of knowledge, It's getting difficult if not impossible for repairmen such as myself to work on modern electronics.

So simple enough solution, right? Buy a new DC/AC fridge. Unfortunately, the previous idiots must have applied hydraulics to get that 24" wide fridge into the cabinet which is 23.5" wide! So yeah everything is normal and if not i completely, t's getting there