View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 04:48 PM   #37
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I don't know, Dave... I may have to disagree with you, respectfully, of course - because you're younger than me and you could kick my rear end.

I would think that any options the factory puts on would be the responsibility of that mfr then to publish the weights of these options. Anything after-market of course, is our responsibilty. I don't remember seeing any option weights published by Keystone/Montana, but someone is getting some numbers from somewhere, because I keep seeing them pop up occassionally.

Do you think we are over reacting a little, then? I really have heard both sides on how much you think you will end up with in you coach. Some have said the you would be surprised how little your stuff weighs, compared to what you thought. But I have also heard several - and not just on this forum - say that you would be surprised how your weight adds up very quickly, pushing CC limits when you thought you were quite safe.

I really don't want to have my Montana break in two on I-10. Because then I would have to say, "But, Dave said..."

Sorry, Dave. Just trying to make light of this situation. It is possible we are taking this too seriuosly. I don't know what to think... best bet, I think, is to just hang around this thread for a while and see what kind of comments we get.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote