View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #32
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We changed out our Mission tires at @ 12K miles because we travel a lot at interstate speeds and as we have said before we felt that was enough on any OEM tire. We had no problems at all with the Mission tires on the 06 3400. We did change out the OEM valve stems as they were causing a loss of air. From reading threads on other forums there are problems with many brands of OEM tires..mostly made in China. Something is not right but I wonder if there is enough documantation that would indicate that these tires are substandard. They do have to meet DOT spec's. Helen looked at the build date on the tires on our Shinny new 08 truck, built in 07 and noted that the tires were over a year old when the truck was built....Is that right??? We have a 08 truck with 11K miles on it and the tires are over 2 years old!!!!!!!

Although we have reported many Mission tires failures as we do report failures I wonder how many folks have never had a problem??? I am
just a curious person. If there had been a choice we would have ordered better tires on the camper.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote