View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
rickfox
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2959
2006 Montana Models

Good Evening Folks,

I was at FunTime today in North Texas to have a look at the 2006 Montana models and picked up what I think is the latest brochure. The models are different in some cases than listed on the Montana web site and many of the weights are different than listed on the web site. The brochure has a 9/05 date and clearly says its the 2006 brochure.

When I compared the web site brochure .pdf file, it clearly says 2005 on the brochure. Also when comparing the web site brochure specs. to the web site "specifications" it is clear they do not agree with each other.

It is thus clearly obvious that the Montana web site is NOT UP TO DATE!! What a shame! Sure makes you wonder what models Montana is currently offering, and what the specs really are. For example, I accurately measured the length of the 3400RL at 37' 10" not including the back ladder, and 38' 4" including the ladder. The current 2006 brochure claims this length to be 37'1" - which is clearly not accurate!

The 2005 brochure on the Montana web site shows the hitch weight of the 3400 as 1770#, the web site spec page shows 1960#, the 9/05 brochure shows 2165#. I wonder which is really correct?

How can I find out what the REAL specs are these days??
rickfox is offline   Reply With Quote