Thread: Made The Move
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:21 AM   #1
bobsals
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10232
Made The Move

Greetings, my wife and I just bought our third trailer and second fifth wheel. We bought a 2010 Mountaineer 324RLQ on Sunday 3/28/10
Currently have a Sunnybrook which I just listed for sale. We had the sunnybrook for 6 years and was just needing a change. Anyone here been a previous Sunnybrook owner? We will be taking delivery on the unit April 10th. I am hoping that the Mountaineer lives up to all the good things I hear about them. The Sunnybrook will be a tough card to trump. I have had nothing but excellent service from it. We live in upstate New York only about 6 miles east of Albany. Retired from the Gas Utility business in 2002. My wife still works for the state and as she says "Bringing Home The Bacon"
Looking forward to many trips with the new unit. Anyone here with any tips for the 324RLQ would be appreciated. My Sunnybrook has a single electric slide, and have no experience with hydraulic slides. I will be a constant reader of these forums which by the way contributed to our decision to buy a Montana.
bobsals is offline   Reply With Quote