View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
I figured that post would be good for at least a few additional pages for this thread!! The only reason I root for Junior is because of his dad. I was a devout Earnhardt fan, heck I even have a number 3 surfboard down in the corner of the family room! Now, how many Ford or other manufacturers fans can attest to something of a similar, ridiculous nature in their house? There is a good story behind that surfboard, we were in the Myrtle Beach Nascar Cafe back when it was open and were waiting for a table and there was one hanging on the wall. I kept admiring it and hinting in the presence of the wife that I would bet there is no one in the hills of WV that has anything like that. After she got home, she took it upon herself to call there and find out where they got it, she then contacted the person who made them, and lo and behold, at Christmas that year, a black #3 surfboard was there under the tree. What a wife!! And, being honest, I usually root for the old man in the field as well (Martin) who was a long time blue oval driver until he got corrupted by one of those made in America foreign cars!
Bingo
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote