View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:48 AM   #27
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Rich and others,
I regret to inform all that I have been outvoted by the women in the family and we will be unable to fulfill our commitment to attend this rally. My vacation days are limited (still working for a living!!) and I thought I had them convinced to attend the GL and Va-Mid-Atl rallies back to back, but they have laid the law down and I am being forcefully dragged to Myrtle the week after the Virginia rally. I can understand their desires since we never made it to the beach last year. I was hoping to caravan from Sandusky to Virginia and would encourage others to take my place in the line if it is still in the works!! I will definitely miss those who attend this rally and cannot follow up at the Virginia rally, but I will put in a plug and remind all that we will be at both the NE rally in June and the Virginia rally the weekend after this one. I really wanted (and still want to) to attend and had looked forward to meeting several of the Northern MOCers that I have bantered with through the forum but have yet met in person.
Regretfully,
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote