View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 11:25 AM   #1
pbuchaMOC

M.O.C. #27415
MOC Virtual Rally starts this Wednesday

The Montana Owners Club Virtual Rally starts this week. Here are a few important tips so you can enjoy this virtual event.

What Day Does the Virtually Rally Begin?
The MOC Virtual Rally begins on Wednesday, January 6th and runs through Friday, January 8th.

What Time Does the Virtual Rally Event Start?
The MOC Virtual Rally begins each day at 12:00pm Central time.

How Long Does Each Day Last?
You can expect about an hour of great video information, followed by another hour or so of LIVE Q&A with Keystone Montana representatives.

Where Do I Go To See the Rally?
You'll want to visit the Camper Report YouTube Channel. You'll see a red LIVE indicator showing you which video is live. You can access this with either a computer or mobile device. It's a good idea to Subscribe to the channel while you are there.

Do I Need to Sign-in or Create an Account?
No, anyone can visit the Camper Report YouTube Channel and watch the videos. However, if you wish to comment or ask questions during the Q&A portion, you will need to sign-in to YouTube, typically with your Gmail account. We recommend taking care of this step now, before the rally time so you don't miss your chance to ask questions.

If I Miss the Live Event, Can I Still Watch it Later?
YES! The completed videos will be hosted on the Camper Report YouTube Channel. Each day's video will be available after the event, including the recorded Q&A.