Thread: Santa Cruz
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 08:28 PM   #7
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Our youngest daughter just graduated from Santa Cruz University so we have spent some time there. Since we didn't want to tear down for just one weekend now and then we did the hotel route. Besides with only 6 gallons of hot water (old rig), showers become my main subject and I like to do a hotel now and then. We stayed at the Hilton in Scotts Valley. It was reasonable and about 10 minutes from Santa Cruz. Also San Jose (Los Gatos) is within 20 minutes. The Hilton in Scotts Valley also has some great suites if they want to do some sharing. We are Hilton Honors and we got upgraded to the suites each time we stayed there. I would highly recommend it for your fussy relatives. We've stayed at lots of KOA's and have never been disappointed. They are really great. We are currently parked in an RV park in Morgan Hill which is such south of San Jose and east of Santa Cruz. Our daughter is now in Florida but we email a lot and she spent 2 years there so if you have questions either she or I might be able to help.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote