View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 01:22 AM   #41
Tom Gina 06
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5993
I would like to say that if it wasn't for our Montana we would not be able to accomplish the goals that we have before we head out on the road permanantly. Sure we have had some disappointment but then the good things far outway the bad. As far as the problems the forum has given me answers that I would not have owning any other RV. Again Kudos to those on this forum that have helped me make my home the best it can be.

One thing that sticks out in my mind is the compliments about how nice our Monty/home looks. Even our friends that still live in 500 thousand dollar homes can now see why we have chosen to live the way we do. Every park I have been in lets me know that our unit compliments the park because it looks so good.

Our many thanks to Keystone for going above and beyond. With inovation like the roomy feeling when you are inside making every part just the right angle for total and complete use. The new front cap making it look like something out of the future. Again taking the lead in the RV industry with some great brainstorming and engineering. All this at a very good price! What more can you ask for? Also Keystone working with me on every issue to get it resolved even in a very touchy situation with a very bad dealer service center. Getting me to the sources and the ability to talk to people that actually build parts for them, Again going above and beyond.

As I said before I want Keystone to prosper and be around for a long time as we all have a very vested interest in this. Longevity for our brand is something we all want and need. To those that have had problems and bring them up here. I look at it as way to help make this better, for not only Keystone, but the RV industry as a whole.

The Monty affords me a very nice place to live and gives me the opportunity to build for the future. Hey what can you say 110.00 taxes each year verse 3000.00, now throw in cost of a home verse the Monty it is a no brainer. When we get board with the job and the scenery is up for a change all it takes is about 60 minutes and we are gone to see what other areas of this great country have to offer.

Judy thanks for bringing up this subject sometimes one just has to make lemonade out of the lemons........

Tom
Tom Gina 06 is offline   Reply With Quote