View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 09:29 PM   #34
jarnold60
Established Member

M.O.C. #24316
I purchased a 2019 Montana 3790 rd in August 2018, and within the first day the front closet rod broke loose from the ceiling mount (no solid wood behind panelling). Over the next year both theater chairs controls malfunctioned, one of which caused the chair to open into the slide and damaged the chair, the hydraulic pump motor for the 6 way leveling and two slides, failed, lots of trim pieces fell off, the lino in kitchen billowed up when the furnace was on, lino lifting in front of bathroom, bathroom fan shroud cracked, toilet won't hold water, oven is off by more than 50 degrees, power shuts off to microwave when used for more than 30 minutes, tv antennae was broken and had to be replaced, tile backsplash above stove fell off and the kitchen faucet leaks at the counter top. I made 7 trips to a dealer 1/2 hour drive each way and lost two full days vacation to try to get the issues resolved. Four are still unresolved and Keystone refuses to make good on them. Spending $125,000 on the Montana I thought Keystone would be bending over backwards given the huge problems I've had in one year. Worst customer service I have ever experienced and I will never buy a Keystone RV again. I often get asked for recommendations on rvs as I have been rving for 25 years, and I will not be recommending anyone buy a Keystone RV. I have owned two previous new units, a 27 foot Jazz and a 3055 Bighorn, both of which had only minor issues, and cost me a fraction of what the new Montana cost me.
jarnold60 is offline   Reply With Quote