View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:52 PM   #25
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked1 View Post
we purchased our 2018 3121 from CW in SC got a great deal, no extra fees, basically did our research. I always wanted a Montana, and made a connection with Keystone Customer Service, they helped a little, but will never let CW work on this RV again. I have done 90% of the work, and even fixed what CW had fixed. One thing we have now learned is CW put in for parts and labor on some items, got paid for it, now Keystone and CW are telling me they wont fix or pay for the items that were never fixed and CW got the money for it.

I left a review for CW, got a call from corporate, but all you get to do is chase your tail calling this one or that one, no one ever gets in touch with you to rectify the situation.

To date I have corrected everything (all my issues were small) but Keystone wont sell you parts and CW wants to charge you extra for it. I would never ever ever use CW for anything anymore, and quite frankly I have always had more luck with Forest River, as I have owned 4 FR products before and never had these issues ever, but you live and learn.

Anytime I open a compartment to fix something, I find all sorts of screws, wood chips and saw dust, and not just a little, but now that I have corrected every little thing and opened all the compartments to clean them up, it is now the rig it should have been in the first place from the Factory, these MFG's are getting away with it all, and so are the Dealers....
We've had, black water valve fail, waterheater not connected, cargo door screws strip out, slide gears strip, rear leaf spring bolts break. Ceiling fan blades fall down, fridge doors ripping cabinet doors off while moving slide, shower door handles fall off.. refer have limit switch open so no cooling, axles not aligned, window handles break off, screw molding strips at tou of rv near roof disintegrate in 6 months, led lights burn out, to name some and absolutely NO HELP FROM KEYSTONE! None!
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote