View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #34
jlb27537
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13157
As a follow up to lake living, the last lawnmower I owned was in 2000. Now in S Texas, with a rock yard, I mow my yard with a bottle of Roundup. On my second year with the same gallon.

The guy with property in Wa. If you go up there and sit, you will be missing Or, Wy, Mt. Id, Ut, Sd, Nd, Co, and on and on.

The first licensed bar in Mt. Where is it. Columbus, Mt. with a city park on the banks of the Yellowstone River, for $6 a night and a farmers market across the street from the bar once a week.

You missed the chance to spend the night in Jeffery City, Wy. and have a burger in the Split Rock Bar and Cafe. A complete town that just up and left cause the uranium mine closed. The Bar is still there, and you can boondock on one of the paved streets behind the bar. google it.

So for all you just "thinking about it" try it, you just might have the best 10 years of your life. Did I mention Mormon Bend Campground on the banks of the Salmon river just outside of Stanley, Id. Watch the river go by with a beverage in hand. Life is good...

Like one of my favorite singers once sang, "God I love a road trip".

This year, going to check off Two Dot, Mt. Prime Rib.

2012 Ram Laramie 3500 DRW 4x4 3.73 Tow Max Pkg B&W Companion 60 gal RDS aux fuel tank. 2014 Montana 3150RL, 2 A/C's, Leather, 6 Point Jacks, Splendede WD2100XC, Mor/ryde X-Factor, Duravis 250 tires with TST 507RV monitors. 2 x Honda EU2000's
jlb27537 is offline   Reply With Quote