View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 08:39 AM   #5
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
First, sorry for the loss of your home. We survived the High Park fire in 2012, unlike the other 4 homes on our road. It can be devastating.

Brian, the hydraulic level up system is pretty robust. Not sure what year your RV is, but it’s been awhile since they made the 3402. Lippert is the company that makes that system. They are very helpful. The first place I would start is calling them and getting the manual for that year. As Brad and Jeff mentioned, the slides and leveling system take a lot of juice. And 110v doesn’t help, it is 12v only that operates that system. Also, there is a 50 amp breaker that may be getting weak. Lippert advises an 80 amp breaker. At the top of the page is a search box that you can use to find specific items. All of Keystone’s manuals are on the Keystone app. That is a handy spot for getting documentation. I download most of my manuals into Apple’s Books, so I have access when I need it. You should also add your model and year to your signature. There are at least several iterations of hydraulic leveling, convenience center/no convenience center, etc. It will help people to give you the right info. We have had a 2004, 2010, 2015 and 2021 Montana. So we have seen almost every iteration except the electrical leveling system. Best of luck.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote