Thread: Crunch ........
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #21
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Our bed-saver is still in the shipping carton in our garage. When we pick up our long-gone Montana next month, Bish's RV is going to install it for us. I'll feel a lot better when it's in place, too.

We've had one near-crunch when Wayne hitched up by himself, but decided to wait for me to get home from work to double-check that everything was in place and ready to pull. He'd planned to surprise me by pulling the trailer into town to dump the tanks and get propane before I got home from work, saving me from a return trip to town (35 miles one way) to help with the dirty work. Waiting for me was a good move, too, because the RV was not hitched securely, even though it sure looked like it was. He said if he'd gone ahead with the "surprise," the surprise would have been that he'd be headed north across the Canadian border to parts unknown because he knew I wouldn't be a happy camper seeing a crunched truck bed. In my defense, I'd like to assure you that I would not have been mad or angry, because next time I might be the person who makes a mistake.

He exaggerates, anyway--I'm not that volatile. Well, maybe under the right circumstances . . .
Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote