View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 02:54 PM   #15
Todd & Mary
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
Dutchmensport - I feel your pain! I passed 66 in March. I'm planning to retire at age 70.5...the I enjoy what I do, I like the people I work with, the pay, benefits, health insurance is all just too good to leave behind. In fact - life without this health insurance is bit scary. The only birthday I ever worried about was turning 18, and by the time I turned 18 Nixon had stopped the draft. Now #70 is my new focus.
I had the same situation until the entire upper management team changed! The political situation turned on a dime and it got bad, so I packed it in at 62 and haven't looked back. The wife wasn't working o we sold it all and went full time. Currently in AZ for the winter and will not miss the snow removal at all!
Life is way too short!