View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 05:25 AM   #9
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
This one never ever gets water wiped off of it, not even after washing, and the only time I've seen noticeable water spotting is once in New Mexico when I washed it with their well water. Our drinking water was from the city lines but they had well water for washing the rigs. That water had so many minerals in it it was unbelievably spotted. The truck, too. But that would have been the case no matter what the siding on the Montana.

Another thing, after towing the Montana in the rain I have a couple of times taken just a damp rag and wiped it down. It cleans up easily that way.

A year ago another MOC'er stopped to visit us in our RV park in Austin, Tx. As he approached our Montana at dusk when light was not real good, he asked me how many coats of wax it took to make it that shiny. I informed him it has never been waxed... 'nuff said.

Gamer1624, thanks for posting that. Even though I don't agree with that salesman I think it's important to get all the thoughts and opinions out so those trying to make a decision can make an informed one.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote