View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 11:14 AM   #28
kowbra
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreG L. View Post
The highest capacity truck is a single cab long bed DRW, stripped down work truck, who would want one but there it is.
Agreed, and I think that would be the same for all manufacturers.

The OP was asking about new F350 CC SB (Crew Cab Short Box) and the ability to haul his new Montana.

"Tom N OH" asserted that F350 Short Box models are available in a 12,400 GVWR which would be great for the OP to look at. But Tom was asked several times to provide a link to the SB model that could provide 12,400 GVWR and he has not provided that. Following his directions to just go to the build and price page seems to show the CC SB models with a max of 11,500 GVWR. Of course this results in far less payload for a SB, compared to a long box with available 12,400 GVWR.

So, I think the question from the OP remains; for the new F350 CC SB, what GVWR and payload capacities are available and will that be adequate for towing the new Montana they purchased?

At least, that's how I see this thread having played out so far, and I'm not sure the OP got their question answered. If not, they can chime back in.

Brad
kowbra is offline   Reply With Quote