View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #23
Desert RVer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9307
When your 5 year old $50,000 plus(when new) Montana with peeling decals is parked next to a 10 year old $30,000 plus(when new)5th wheel whose decals are still perfect then you wonder whether good decals really cost more. Or whether the other company may know something that Montana doesn't know. It really doesn't matter. Montana produced a defective product and is refusing to do anything about it. Whether they can still get the decals from Burlington Graphics or not is a moot point. Montana knows what they are supposed to look like and there are many other graphics companies besides Burlington Graphics. I know that at least one of the original decals was avaialble in the last three months from Montana. I don't think this has anything to do with availability. Montana has just decided to refuse an more free graphics replacements on their products over a certain age. Independant of their acknowledgement that they produced a product with decals that were problematic. That is the ethical issue I find unacceptable.
Desert RVer is offline   Reply With Quote