Thread: We're here
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 10:12 AM   #6
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
I couldn't agree with you more Glenn. The park is very clean and they patrol it every couple of hours.

I was just "surprised" when the woman in the office said I needed to also have 50 amp to run the air conditioning. I know that isn't so.
I think the owners son or close friend who works here is right across the road in a motor home. No problem if something goes wrong.

Seeing we have the "puppy" who loves everyone and everything, it would have been nice if we were at the end of the row. Not all people I am finding out are dog people. He's learning though. Even at 5 this morning we met up with someone out there walking.

Still trying to find Walmart. Gotta have my Walmart fix. Found a bunch of small stores going toward Allentown on old 22. One was a candy shop. Going to stop there next week.

Since we live 1/4 mile from railroad tracks at home, the noise from the highway doesn't bother us. In fact, with all the trees I think that blocks some of the noise.

Behind us is a horse farm. Love watching them prance around and the kids over there riding.

I too would return here. The pull thru sites are great. Much easier to level. Some have had a time, but most of us have had little or no trouble.

Carol
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote