Thread: Tires part deux
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Tires part deux

We've been in Enchanted Trails in Albuquerque (on I-40) for over three weeks now. Literally hundreds of rigs have been thru here during that time heading for RGV or AZ mostly on one of two night stays. We're leaving tomorrow to try and beat the wind storm down to Deming and so I was out adjusting the air in my tires when it occurred to me that I had never even seen anyone checking their tires let alone using an air pump the whole time we've been here. We've been working during the day, but we walked the park in the am before we left for work at 10 and we walked the park at night before it got dark so you would think we should have seen someone working on tire pressure. Now I'm sure a lot of them have monitors, but due to the altitude and temperature changes I always have to adjust something when we arrive here. On every forum I belong to the folks who report tire issues always say they have the pressure right. Do you suppose all the ones who aren't checking are the ones that never have tire issues
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote