View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #10
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jhudson

Any members have any experience with this brand of tire. Looking down the road to replace my marathons and the Goodyear 614 are so....so...expensive. The rating of the Sailun tire, 3750#@110 psi will do the job nicely and 38% cheaper than the GR 614s. I can get a set of 4 delivered to my door for $800.00, and at that price, if they are good, make it well worth it in my opinion. It would be nice to have an alternative to the pricey Goodyear 614s.

Lastly, are there any other alternatives that members know of? I weigh too much for LTs.....

Jay

I too will look at them when the time comes, At present I am running G614's, but in the spring of 2010 they were more then a 100 dollars a piece cheaper then they are today. Sailun would be about the same as I payed in 2010 for the G614's.

The one good thing about the G614's if you have a tire failure, and have trailer damage they will pay for the damage. I am wondering if Sailun would be the same. I am willing to risk it from the good reports I have heard about them.

PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote