Thread: Pomona RV Show
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
Hey I am not arguing with you about what the web site says. I am just saying that I was all over that place today and they were there. Enter through gate c walk about 50 yards dead ahead make a left and another 30-40 yards and look to your left and you will be staring at them.
The factory rep was great and spent a ton of time with us. My understanding is that the RV's there are owned by the Mfgr's but become the inventory of the dealer if not sold. Of course orders can be made also. THe factory rep said that Big Sky orders would be delivered last week of November which for us would be no problem as we are not in a super hurry.
I did hear from him that the Montana 3650 is going to be discontinued which is a shame as it is one of the plans that we really liked as well.
Another thing he mentioned as we discussed several things and the MOC group and some of the things the MOC owners have mentioned (especially the tires) is that they are looking at that issue and may be changing brands. I also asked if they couldn't go to a G rated tire as well and he indicated that that is also being looked at.
They are also looking at replacing the convention flat screen picture tube TV's in the bedroom at some point with LCD TV's.
If you are thinking of going to the show to see Montana's and Big Sky's go they are there. Along with a ton of Mike Thompson staff. I think the more MOC owners that visit and talk to the rep and bend their ear about changing the tires and some other things the sooner they will address the issue.
He seemed very interested in that and answered every question I had.

Thanks
Bob
RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote