View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 07:55 AM   #20
CmdrDewey
Montana Master

M.O.C. #433
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by raucnd

Dave & Kathy,
We are more than curious, just how did you get your appointment to have your rig worked on
We have been told, by Keystone Customer Service, that they do not do maintenance/warranty work, at the factory. We know of someone else that had a Keystone product (Everest) and they took in in to the factory for repairs.
Guess we don't know the "lingo".
In my case, I was talking with the Montana people at the Tampa RV Show and I told them about some issues I was having. They immediately feared stress cracks made me an appointment. The appointmet was 3 1/2 months out. (That was partially for my convenience) It turns out they were right about the stress cracks. My repairs took 3 1/2 days. That was partly bacause the owner of another brand, a mouthy one at that, "dropped by". We did have another Montana owner there with sort of an emergency. They discovered their problem while enroute to Alaska. They had an appointment but they made it two days before. I certainly have no issue with that one. They did have to wait until most of the rest of us were done.
CmdrDewey is offline   Reply With Quote